I have made a quick setup which might answer your question. I've made a basic coach side section with tumblehome from Plastikard. I've cut a piece of 10thou nickel silver sheet to fit on the tumble home and shaped it to suit. I've also cut some strips of 5thou and 10thou nickel silver to see how it works with narrow strips. Here are the bits of nickel silver with the glue applied and still showing its milky appearance, which disappears when it has "set" ready for application. I had cleaned the nickel silver with a fine bristle glass fibre brush and it has quite a polished finish and you can see that I was running into problems with surface tension in spreading the glue thinly and evenly. A matt finish would probably help and I think I remember seeing something during my web surfing that a very small drop of Fairy liquid might help. The next picture shows the panel stuck to the tumblehome and the strips stuck to the flat upper side. All the pieces were placed on the Plastikard and pressure was applied with my fingers. About half a minute after sticking them down, they wouldn't move with my trying to pick the edges up with my fingernail. I was surprised how well the thin strips stuck down. I thought the lack of area of material might be a problem - apparently not. The one problem I think I have with the larger sheet is that there is air trapped in the middle of it. I dropped the sheet straight onto the tumblehome and pressed it down and I think I would have to roll a piece like this onto its position to avoid trapping air. But the adhesive seems to work well and certainly grips metal to plastic much better than I thought it would. I'll leave it to harden for a day then maybe do a test to destruction to see how strong the bond really is. Jim.