Looking back through the large and unwieldy Pencarrow thread on RMweb I found these photos of my build dating back to Jan 2016 (and still not finished). Fuelled with beer I took all the rainstrip and destination board detail off the mouldings. I then marked up the rainstrip locations based on a shot of the coach I was modelling and glued on some microstrip. Next I added a layer of wide masking tape to the roof to give a felt texture. Marked up the destination board mount locations, removed patches of the masking tape and added on scratch built brackets. This coach seemed to have higher roof brackets than the Slater's moulding and a single strip below. MEK was then soaked into the edges of the tape to secure it good and proper. Final stage was a first waft of two of roof muck. Edit. The BSK in this two coach set will have brackets and rainstrips in different places. Edit2. Looks like I also beefed up the cantrails, I think they were next to non-existent on the kit. Edit3. More embarrassing is that the coach was started in 2013 (hangs head in shame).