2015 Bristol Show

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
An early 'heads up' on next years effort.Details can be found @www.bogg7mmexhibition, but as a quick guide, there will be 14 layouts,62 confirmed traders,usual motley crew of demonstrators,test tracks and 25 exclusive dapol wagons.Five of these will be prizes,the other 20 will be available to purchase.
If someone cleverer than me can arrange to click on the website to gain access I would be gratefull.

regards

Rog

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
A quick reminder that Jan 25 is almost upon us and the "Gurt Brizzle Show" is a must for O gaugers (who can make it!) and railway modellers alike who enjoy a great day out.
Hope to see you there

regards

Rog

warren haywood

Western Thunderer
I'm making the long trip south, what do you mean 'snow shovels', thought it was always warm down there.
Be there for a couple a pints in the holiday inn bar Saturday night:):thumbs:

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
I would just like to say a huge thank you to all WT'ers, general public , traders and demonstraters who made this years show the most successful so far. More people than ever attended and (as yet!) there has been no complaints.just a few moans, mostly about parking.As the saying goes,if you enjoyed it, tell yours friends,if you didn;t TELL US!

thanks again

regards

Rog

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
It was another good show, I spent virtually all day there.

I got the 37 running round the test track - it pulled 20 wagons with ease, which was a proud moment, as I had no idea what it would be able to pull!

Simon

Flying Squad
A belated thank you from me to Rog and all the other organisers, thoroughly well organised, lots to see and lots of visitors, all in a convenient venue of extremely high quality.

A bit of a milestone too in that it was the first show I'd done since being "outed" in the Wild Swan department and we had a notebook hooked up to the wireless and showing the WS bits of our website:cool:

WIFI being available - another great feature of this venue and I think that all other venues should follow suit ASAP wherever possible.

It is by now becoming inexcusable for the big commercial ones not to have it I think.

Simon

SteadyRed

Western Thunderer
A belated thank you from me to Rog and all the other organisers, thoroughly well organised, lots to see and lots of visitors, all in a convenient venue of extremely high quality.

A bit of a milestone too in that it was the first show I'd done since being "outed" in the Wild Swan department and we had a notebook hooked up to the wireless and showing the WS bits of our website:cool:

WIFI being available - another great feature of this venue and I think that all other venues should follow suit ASAP wherever possible.

It is by now becoming inexcusable for the big commercial ones not to have it I think.

Simon

I work in IT, our location has various spaces which we let for the odd hour, 1/2 day or weekend. Providing Internet WiFi access isn't a big deal, indeed a lot of visitors to site, contractors etc. expect to be able to use the internet to contact their offices etc. I could see what a benefit it would be for traders at a show, checking stock, showing items to potential customers etc. etc.

Dave