Ask Adrian (Swain)

S

SteveO

Simples! Buy all that ABS produces and start an ebay shop. You can have the "piano" on the desk for old times sake and have tea and tiffin in between packing goods for dispatch.
That's a cracking idea (although eBay's charges are extortionate!) and I'd love to explore it but I have a feeling Adrian wants to stick within certain tax brackets. Otherwise, I'm all ears!

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Adrian,
Your most recent post to this topic was so good to read - a manufacturer who lives with what is achievable and worthwhile rather than chasing a rainbow/offering something which requires too much additional work.

You have a receptive audience here... how can WT and ABS help each other so that you sell what is available / could be available and we buy what we need?

regards, Graham

Dave

Western Thunderer
Adrian,

As I've had no reply to my PM as yet can I ask here if you are able to supply a smokebox door from your Peckett kit as a seperate item and if so, what price inc. P&P?

Thanks

Western Thunderer
That's a cracking idea (although eBay's charges are extortionate!) and I'd love to explore it but I have a feeling Adrian wants to stick within certain tax brackets. Otherwise, I'm all ears!

Hi Steve :thumbs:

Just my fourpenneth worth, Buying enough kits to fill a van & collect, would be cheaper than postage ;).

Steve :cool: