Website BRDatabase

Sansovino

I am the owner, author, designer and one to blame for BRDatabase.info. It has been a labour of love for 10 years now and I know it has many shortcomings but I wish to let you know that I am working on fixing those shortcomings as best I can, at least the ones I know about.

If you have any queries or complaints or any corrections, then please post them here or on the contact page on the site. I can only fix things if I know about them!

Western Thunderer
Yes, hear! hear! Seconded and all that. It's a brilliant resource, thank you. I like the way you can click through data and get a different picture as a result.

Very many thanks!
Tony

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Hi Sansovino.

You'll know from my use of your data how much I rely on the BRDatabase. It is my "go to" site until challenged - then it's a bit more work. It's a pleasure to meet you - virtually.

Should you want to use it there are a few first hand comments to confirm sightings and so on attached to my photos. Some could be verifiable if you could find another person on the same tour! Regrettably the number of us available as a first hand source reduces almost weekly so we should collect this data as soon as we can. Equally true is that I've been able to question dates of some of the photos I've inherited as a result of the info on your site.

I'd enjoy a chat - about M7s and Motor Tanks for example - and we can do that as a PM if you wish. I can add relatively little to the data you've collected already but there are a few coming up about which you have nothing. I can fill in a few gaps, perhaps.

Thanks for a tremendous site. Personally I'd be much poorer without it.

Brian

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Sansovino,

could you please put a link to your website on here as I have had great difficulty in getting any usable responses when I enter BRdatabase into search engines.

regards

Mike

simond

Western Thunderer
I have achieved the unremarkable age of 62 7/8ths without even being aware of the existence of said database.

I’d second Mike’s request, as I’d love to be better informed!

thx
Simon

Suddaby

Western Thunderer
Hi Sansovino,
Please to "meet" you as they say, all be it virtually.
I use the site a lot, so I'm very grateful to you for developing, updating and maintaining it. I think it's the allocation info that I use most, that and identifying a loco from the number.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks,

Kevin