Class 22 book from Western Legacy

taliesin

Western Thunderer
Hi all, i know we have chatted about the Class 22 book from Western Legacy on various threads but tbh i cannot remember where so i thought a new thread would be in order.
For those of you who have ordered this or several other books from them, today December 15th, has been the quoted publication date given on the website so i had a look today to see if there were any updates. There is an update which states that two of the books (but not which books) have indeed been published and will be picked up later this week. Apparently packaging now has to be organised and the Christmas post will be allowed to pass so deliveries will commence sometime in January, here's hoping this includes the Class 22 book.

I must admit part of my reason for posting this is that i have become increasingly frustrated in my dealings with them as i subscribe to two of their magazines and have had nothing for months now plus i have contacted them on many occasions about purchasing various books etc and just don't get any replies. I know there has been a bit of upheaval recently but i didn't realise it was so hard to spend money :D, here's hoping things get resolved soon, cheers to all, Rob