DON'T FORGET - O-Gauge Traders' Online Show - 12 Dec

Jackie Kneeshaw

The Gauge O Guild Virtual O Gauge Trade Show
Saturday 12th December 2020
09:30 - 16:30

ENTER VIA THE FRONT PAGE OF THE GAUGE O GUILD WEBSITE
www.gaugeoguild.com
The countdown clock is already ticking

After the October virtual show, we were asked if we could provide a platform to enable all traders who would normally go to the Reading Trade Show (and more) to advertise their products and any special offers and likewise this platform would provide visitors the chance to visit one place, in order to 'shop'.

The new platform, which we are testing, has a much better search function. Instead of scrolling through loads of adverts, this platform allows traders to provide more information than the previous show

If you look at the image of the front page below you will see that visitors can search by A - Z; Special Offers and a range of product categories.
So if you want a new loco kit for Christmas you can search that category
If you want to see what special offers are available for the show - you will see a list under that category.

Traders are not 'attending or live' on Saturday. This trade show purely offers a one -day, one off, advertising and shopping opportunity before Christmas to help both traders and visitors in the absence of the Reading show.

The final trader list is now attached
Happy shopping
Jackie

Attachments

• List of Traders 11 12 2020.pdf
    115.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 22.16.54.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 22.16.54.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 22.18.45.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 22.18.45.png
    591.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Dave Bowden

Western Thunderer
Nice to see you again Jackie.
Dave Bowden

I forgot to say a merry Christmas to you and John as we won’t be meeting up at The kloggies Christmas GTG this year.

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Thanks for so much work on this, Jackie.

Is it planned (at the moment) that the Doncaster show will go ahead? It'll be a bold move to confirm it, although I suspect that most of our demographic will have had the jab by then.

Brian

Jackie Kneeshaw

Thanks for so much work on this, Jackie.

Is it planned (at the moment) that the Doncaster show will go ahead? It'll be a bold move to confirm it, although I suspect that most of our demographic will have had the jab by then.

Brian
Hi Brian
The government hope to announce what might happen with large scale indoor events in March 2021 and until then we cannot decide either way.
The 2020 layouts and demonstrators have been rolled over to next year but everything depends on whether there will still be restrictions in place.
We will do a risk assessment and ask traders / members if they will come and then we can assess if the show is viable or not.
Safety has to be the highest priority for all.
Meantime, I will keep polishing my crystal ball in the hope it becomes clearer :)
Thank you
Jackie