GlosG0G Hardwicke mini exhibition, March 29th

makhis

Western Thunderer
"Bury, Thorn & Sons" as built by Dave "Ruston" Primrose Hill by yours truly,Golden Valley MRC Test Track, 2 rail F/S DC and DCC, Traders Scorpio, Omen Figures, Amberley Services, Lionheart Trains, Haywood Railway and Dragon Models (including Minerva Models).There's also a small bring & buy stand, and the Guild Executors & Trustees stand is visiting this year.
The show is held in Hardwicke Village Hall, Green Lane, Hardwicke GL2 4QA, a couple of miles out from the centre of Gloucester and only a few minutes off the M5 (J12).
This has to be one of my must visit shows, it's like putting on your comfy slippers or favorite jumper it really does have that feel good factor, small, friendly and a great atmosphere (note to self - change socks) This will be my third year and even if I had nothing to exhibit I would go as a visitor. As they said in the film "Support your local Sheriff Exhibition".
wink3.gif

Tea & coffee and cold nibbles will be available. Entry is £3 for an adult (incl. Partner), £1.50 child.