Good afternoon folks....

D

Dock Shunter

Hello,my name is Ste (45) from Cheshire.
Thank you for letting me join this fantastic looking forum.
Although i have always loved trains and have been visiting exhibitions for a number of years, it is only in the last two years i have actually, "Had a go" myself.
I model in N Gauge (Green/Blue diesels).My main interest is in Micro/small layouts.
That interest is due in no small part to the work of Mr Nevard (Catcott Burtle) and Mr Clifford (Highbury Colliery) of this parish, and also Brant Hickman (Abingdon,Rorgyle,Littleton Curve)
and the beautiful drawings of Paul A Lunn.
I must confess to not owning a single Diesel- Hydraulic locomotive at the moment,(Is that a lynch mob i hear outside):eek:.
This is soon to be remedied by the release of Dapols Class 22.
I have become very interested in the Fairford Branchline particularly Lechlade after coming across
Martin Loader's fantastic website,and this may form the basis of a future project.
Anyway thanks again, and i will now go back to looking at some of the fantastic work going on here...:thumbs:

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Welcome Matey ,No hydraulics No handy cap, just means you will have to use someone else's Zanussi washing machine try AC electrics instead loads of sparkles

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Welcome to the forum.
No hydraulics:confused: maybe its just a blonde moment. It can easily be rectified and you have obviously seen the light with the pending purchase of a class 22:D

Rob:)

S

SteveO

Welcome Ste, love your influence choices. The layouts of B Hickman also inspired me to choose N when I started this hobby a couple years ago. Looking forward to seeing some planning pics soon!

D6331

Western Thunderer
Welcome Ste - this is such a great place - like an old bouncy DMU seat :) .

I dabbled in N for a while - great fun and such big improvements in detail and loco's over the last few years. Now the Gauge 1 bug has bitten...:))

Roger