Grahame's N/2mm bashes

grahame

A little progress on the Bermondsey Street bridge/tunnel entrance. I'm quite pleased with how it matches up with the resin cast sections and once painted should look part of the row. Next is to decide how the top section/parapet wall and underside of the signal/power box will fit.

DSC06633red.jpg

grahame

I finally now have all the necessary three arch sections and parapet wall panels needed for the viaduct frontage, either as cast resin or scratch-built from plasticard. And it's a total of five feet long. But, of course, it needs completing - fixing, detailing, painting and so on. Here's view down Bermondsey Street to the viaduct underpass bridge/tunnel entrance:

DSC06655crperred.jpg

Tim Watson

Western Thunderer
I finally now have all the necessary three arch sections and parapet wall panels needed for the viaduct frontage, either as cast resin or scratch-built from plasticard. And it's a total of five feet long. But, of course, it needs completing - fixing, detailing, painting and so on. Here's view down Bermondsey Street to the viaduct underpass bridge/tunnel entrance:

View attachment 215079
Bang on the nail!

Tim