Hello (again).

I was here some years ago but drifted off as my modelling interests changed. I'm back as part of a small influx of new members pointed this way from NGRM following reports on the narrow gauge forum that the Aire Valley Railway was now here on Western Thunder.

Not that OO9 is my main interest, I prefer On30, but I do like to read about the restoration of vintage layouts whatever the scale.

Anyways, that's me, some of you may already be acquainted. I'll mainly be following the AVR thread but I will take a look around the rest of the forum when I have some spare time. I don't suppose there are many fans of fictional South American railways on here but I will make a few posts about the FCPyF if there's an appropriate space for such bodging.

Renovater

Western Thunderer
Hi. There are more and more narrow gaugers here by the day ! Look forward to seeing your work.

Cheers, Colin.

Roger Pound

Western Thunderer
As a founder member of the Old Bodgers Modelling Group - a hearty welcome to another self-confessed Bodger especially one with NG interests, my own fancy being H0e/009 (they mix very well ;)!). Having said that, I enjoy any narrow gauge , whatever scale or nationality.

Roger :thumbs:.

Last edited: