More Automation !

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
As we Human Beings become evermore inventive especially around automation we will not only have more un-employment but just blobs of blood and skin on settee's ordering food on app's not only to be delivered but to be half left, because we'll have no appetite from lack of any exercise, and thrown in the bin !. :(

Col. :D

Osgood

Western Thunderer
I have to take my wheelie bins down a long drive, so hook them on the tow ball if I'm heading out and the trailer happens to be not attached.
I set off one morning, through the village, and after 1/2 mile pulled out onto the main road - then stopped to investigate the noise.
Turned out to be a wheelie bin with smoking wheels - it had got up to 40mph........:oops:

simond

Western Thunderer
I can imagine the bin men putting them back on the trolleys the wrong way round, or not at all, whcih means you have to go our after work and sort it, even if you don't have to go out in the morning.

And our bin men will not come onto the property to collect a bin, it has to be accessible from the road, which might block the driveway a bit...

but otherwise, I'm all for it!