New Super-Layout - Masborough in Emmadale

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
Here's a little up date on the S.E. area group's layout, with some of the East Anglian mob in attendance.

The group is hosted by Richard Carr who is a BLUEdiesel fan, I think there are a few of you who like these :)), so here's a couple of shots of the day.

JB started off this post so I will let him add any further comment :thumbs:

ATB, Col. 

Attachments

• DSCF2371.JPG
    DSCF2371.JPG
    935.5 KB · Views: 333
  • DSCF2372.JPG
    DSCF2372.JPG
    689.6 KB · Views: 310
  • DSCF2377.JPG
    DSCF2377.JPG
    964.1 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCF2379.JPG
    DSCF2379.JPG
    998.6 KB · Views: 313
  • DSCF2380.JPG
    DSCF2380.JPG
    752.7 KB · Views: 321
  • DSCF2382.JPG
    DSCF2382.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 339

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
By ek  :eek: that's some building there, you could get West Mersea on the other side and still have a party in the middle. Are there any plans to extend the layout as they have loads of space ?

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
7mmMick said:
Are there any plans to extend the layout as they have loads of space ?

Hi Mick, yes it will be a complete oval eventually :thumbs:
28ten said:
Most impressive. and natural light  :thumbs:
Guv, Natural day light ? you can't beat it on a layout especially when it's directly above. :thumbs:

Col.

28ten

Guv'nor
eastsidepilot said:
Hi Mick, yes it will be a complete oval eventually :thumbs:Guv, Natural day light ? you can't beat it on a layout especially when it's directly above. :thumbs:

Col.
Yeah I meant daylight  :)) I makes such a difference to the colours. I think you need to point Richard in this 'ere direction...

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
OK you Corporate Blue droolers (get back, down boys!), here's a taster of what's to come from my phone (DSLR has had a knock so apologies for any poor images). Got some footage to download too (pass the mop...) once I've transferred it to YooToob, but a chilli is on the stove and imminent, so later.

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• blue_npcs.jpg
    blue_npcs.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 384

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
Just time for a couple more. Some LNER Dayglo Stock from S7JB...

[attachimg=1]

...and his K2 in amongst the blue.

[attachimg=2]

Attachments

• s7jb_tourist.jpg
    s7jb_tourist.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 370
  • s7jb_k2.jpg
    s7jb_k2.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 364

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
28ten said:
Yeah I meant daylight  :)) I makes such a difference to the colours. I think you need to point Richard in this 'ere direction...

Hang on a mo, aren't you in the undercroft too?

I would love that sort of natural light, but I'm just grateful to have a space for the layout, even if it has its limitations.

Richard

marsa69

Western Thunderer
I think John would sell his soul to be able to rent a place like that for his Lincoln layout. But premises in Lincoln are like rocking horse poop!

28ten

Guv'nor
Dikitriki said:
Hang on a mo, aren't you in the undercroft too?

I would love that sort of natural light, but I'm just grateful to have a space for the layout, even if it has its limitations.

Richard
I meant Richard as in Richard Carr not as in Dikitriki  :)) yes, I am in the dungeon, you have more light than me  :))

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Some very impressive looking loco's & stock  ........I really like the weathering too :drool: 8) 8) 8) any idea what make the Blue/grey MK1 is ?

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
In the one shot of the Siphon at the platform, the actual building's roof looks almost like a model overall roof for the Station!!
If there's going to be a Kettle-vs-Oil Can war here, can I start another, possible more contentious one...?
I can really tell the difference that extra whole 1mm makes to the track.... not... :scratch: ;D ;) :vista:

There, now that's worth ducking below the baseboards for.....  :))