Magazine Old Railway Modeller scan request? (GER T26/LNER E4 2-4-0)

flexible_coupling

Western Thunderer
Hi guys,
I have an scattergun-esque itch to look over the GER T26/LNER E4 2-4-0 - I have a copy of the Feb 2000 RM in cold-storage boxed up in my parents' garage - about 2400km's away... a small logistical issue. I was wondering if anyone who religiously collects and has a flatbed scanner and a few minutes spare might be able to assist my quest for the 2-3 pages covering Steve Beattie's work on this loco in, what I believe to be, the Feb 2000 issue?

If anyone has any interest... I have an interest in building myself one in 7mm. Exactly how/in what medium, I don't know... likely a fair bit of rapid prototyping... but I'd like one!!
Thanks,
Dave

flexible_coupling

Western Thunderer
Thanks mickoo.... I just subtly amended my thread title to snare interest... I have a soft spot for the GER - I think it's the love of quaint little locos!

flexible_coupling

Western Thunderer
When you said old, I thought you meant old - 2000 is only yesterday!

I have the same problem....

Just downloaded the primary line diagram for the loco and the detail parts, and also grabbed the Wisbech and Upwell bogie third coach. I've skipped the drawing for the smokebox door for the moment, but might grab that later if required. I'm gonna check if I can get the Connoisseur tender from the J15 separately before diving into that. I'm currently on holidays - and have done a solid amount of work on the little 60hp Simplex allegedly used by BR. Good fun....