Reading Trade Show, Saturday 3rd December 2011

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Just as a punter Dan, do you attend the westbury show and club.

Hi Fred

Although I'm based at Westbury, I actually live about 30 miles away, so the last thing I want is another 60 round trip on club nights! I've never bothered with the show either for the same reason.

To be honest, I'm not really a club person and prefer to do my own thing, though I do enjoy being a member of this particular on-line club! :)

What's happening on 12th November then?

Regards

Dan

daifly

Western Thunderer
  • Sat 12th November 2011
  • West Wiltshire Gauge 0 Group - The 12th Westbury Model Railway Show
  • The Paragon Hall, The High Street Car Park, Westbury, Wiltshire BA13 3HA
    OPENING TIMES: 10.00am-4.30pm
    ADMISSION: Adults £4.00 Concessions £3.00 Children £2.00 Family £8.00

A popular friendly show with layouts to please a wide range of visitors, the skilled modeller and beginners. Two of the layouts can be operated by visitors to the show. There is a bring and buy stall for those items you wish to sell. Do not forget to visit the refreshments for tasty cakes and tea and coffee.

Demonstrators
    John Dopson painting and lining
    Fred Lewis Locomotive construction
    Alan Doddington White Metal construction
    Terry Dumbrell and Doug Jones Garden Railways
    John Drago Model and railway photography
    The Bristol 0 Gauge Group exhibition detail stand

Bring and Buy stand
    Gauge 0 Guild Stand
    Raffle prizes kindly donated by the Gas Cupboard

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
Advance tickets for Bristol show will be on sale at Reading.Show is def Sunday 22 Jan,10.00 till 4.00.One lucky paying visitor will win a Heljan cl 33:thumbs: 60 plus traders:thumbs: Come and join us.

regards

Rog

welshwizard

Western Thunderer
Hi Fred

Although I'm based at Westbury, I actually live about 30 miles away, so the last thing I want is another 60 round trip on club nights! I've never bothered with the show either for the same reason.

To be honest, I'm not really a club person and prefer to do my own thing, though I do enjoy being a member of this particular on-line club! :)

What's happening on 12th November then?

Regards

Dan
Dan.
Beaten to the post Dan !!!!, is that a pic of your Western on your Avitar.

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Dan why don't you bring them along to the Westbury show on the 12th.

I have a prior engagement that day, but even if I was free, as I mentioned above, it's a 60 mile round trip to Westbury from where I live and I get a bit sick of the journey to be honest!

Hope you have a good time though. :thumbs:

Regards

Dan