Weather Report

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Our dog whines at the back door to go out , you get up to let him out, open the door , he races out suddenly realises it has snowed or is raining etc and promptly turns round and runs back in:rolleyes:............. and the point to him doing that is ................. still working that one out:confused:

Rob:)

Western Thunderer
Our dog whines at the back door to go out , you get up to let him out, open the door , he races out suddenly realises it has snowed or is raining etc and promptly turns round and runs back in:rolleyes:............. and the point to him doing that is ................. still working that one out:confused:

Rob:)

is that my mate your on about ??. :D

Steve :cool:

Western Thunderer
Well its snowed non stop for the last 3 1/2 hours here tonight. :thumbs: & its still coming down hard.

Gonna let the train take the strain tomorrow to Derby. Hopefully get some RTC pics as we approach Derby station ;)

mickoo

Western Thunderer
Supposed to snow here, due any time, followed by rain....lots of rain, like we need it after all that snow melt!.

The Trolls of Yordligkobing fjord foresee more white stuff mid February :thumbs:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Woke up this morning to find ALOT more snow here :mad:. Although the weather report says rain and temperatures of 6 and above from tomorrow onwards , so hopefully will start to thaw:thumbs:.

Rob:rolleyes:

mickoo

Western Thunderer
Rain and high winds overnight in Devon, and pretty mild outside this morning...
Lots of sun today, and snow going, had to drive out to wigwam country for the wife to pick up clients work (can't drive after op) and they had 8" out there and there's still plenty on the roads and that was only 15 miles away.

We have a severe weather warning for winds at work for Sun morning (dark hours) Mon afternoon, Tues afternoon and all day Weds, severe means 70+mph at crane height and 50+ at ground level, we're gonna take a battering :(

westernfan

Western Thunderer
Well in the Valleys weve had snow, then sun, and now thunder and lightening. Needless to say Slinks is couched up under the couch (couched being Winglish for huddled up and couch being Winglish for under the stairs ) :thumbs:

Western Thunderer
After a night of rain, vertually all our snow has gone :thumbs: All thats left in my back garden is... half a snowman & part of an igloo :))

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Loads of snow on the floor and a broken windscreen thanks to some To***r who couldn't be bothered to clean their car roof off., doing 40 the snow and ice fell onto the windscreen on the car in front the Pr**k used his WWipers to clean it on v fast sent the lot flying through the air ice hit my screen and put a 2 ft long crack in it. I have a MOT on Saturday:headbang: so the window men are coming Friday to replace it:oops:

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
The thought did occur to me the other day.... will this thread continue through the year...?

"Plenty of sunshine here today"

"Lucky so-&-so - still cloudy here"

etc etc ..... :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

probably only after the fortieth day of continuous sunshine:)):)):))

cheers

Mike

daifly

Western Thunderer
Loads of snow on the floor and a broken windscreen thanks to some To***r who couldn't be bothered to clean their car roof off., doing 40 the snow and ice fell onto the windscreen on the car in front the Pr**k used his WWipers to clean it on v fast sent the lot flying through the air ice hit my screen and put a 2 ft long crack in it.
Are you seriously suggesting that the driver in front should NOT use his wipers to clear the snow/ice which didn't break his windscreen but probably obscured his vision?