Weather Report

Western Thunderer
Well. It white over, here & still coming down :'( & I have to drive from Mansfield to Whitehaven, Cumbria via Middlesborough today !!! :'(:'(

Steve :cool:

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Steve,

best of luck with the journey - there's about 50mm on the ground here and it's still coming down. I have to take aged Auntie shopping at 09.00 - I might be gone for some time.............................

cheers

Mike

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Oh yes I was up at silly o'clock this morning to behold the white stuff had a hold and then spent nearly an hour having loads of fun deliberately sliding and slipping weaving and skidding all the way to work. the roads all to my self what a way to start the day:thumbs:

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
We had almost 2 inches of the white stuff in rural Shropshire, but all roads lead to the SVR Spring Gala, and I managed to get to Kidderminster without too much trouble. It was very, very cold with sleet and rain at times, but the pub warmed us up.

Here's a small selection of my photos- some just oily details that caught my eye.

P1010298a.jpg

P1010300a.jpg

P1010326a.jpg

P1010281a.jpg

Richard

O

Oliver Bulleid

None too warm over here............even worse, a tornado just passed too close for my comfort.

Tim

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Richard,

many thanks for posting the spam can photos, being driven by a friend from the Wirral O Gauge Group this weekend - Rod Derry.

cheers

Mike

Yorkshire Dave

Western Thunderer
It's been snowing all day here up in the Pennines. Here's a picture taken from my house at 7.00 this morning (22.03.13).
Laycock 22 March 2013 7 am.jpg

And some awful rain while I was in Amersham last week taken at 6.30 pm (16.03.13).
Amersham 16 March 2013.jpg