Work in progress - now the X factor !

28ten

Guv'nor
with a little tweaking and using 5'9 curves it is just about possible to squeeze Churston into the space, as this very rough templot shows, I think the circled area is the key part and the one everyone recognises. the hotel would be in low relief but the station building should be ok. not perfect but it is possible. If i dared go tighter than 5'9 then it would be a lot easier.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 55

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
Hi Simon,

Thank you for your help regarding Templot, it's just trying to find the time at present what with work and devilish children. Hence the only peace I seem to have is like now when I really should be off to bed. I will try and spend some time with Templot over the weekend fingers crossed :rolleyes:

All the best, Martyn.

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
CME & Bottlewasher said:
[quote=""28ten"":3p2el95i][quote=""Simon Dunkley"":3p2el95i], although it has to be said that when it comes to designing a layout to suit my own specific needs things are always more problematical.
Isnt that always the case? I can finish a model to commission, but rarely anything for myself :headbang:[/quote:3p2el95i]

Hi,

Whilst not a professional, If someone else requires me to do/make/build/paint a model then it gets done, yet like you, my own models dont :headbang: :headbang: Why is that?

CME :wave:[/quote:3p2el95i]
It's the same phenomenon whereby Car Mechanics always run old bangers themselves... :lol: :lol: :p