2014 Bristol show

Simon

Flying Squad
More books arriving ready for Sunday.

Amongst much else I will have Kevin Robertson's new Dicot Newbury and Southampton book on sale - it was delivered to me today and is really very impressive:thumbs:

Simon

tomstaf

Western Thunderer
Just arrived in the nick of time for Bristol is the new range of etched 'demu details' as well as a few bits and pieces that will be appearing in my various threads.
OVERALL ETCH 25:1:14 annotated.jpg
Cheers

Tom

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Just arrived in the nick of time for Bristol is the new range of etched 'demu details' as well as a few bits and pieces that will be appearing in my various threads.
Cheers

Tom

You've done better than I have - my new stuff won't be out until Kettering now :(
Steph

Simon

Flying Squad
Had a great time, met up with quite a few WTers, lots and lots to see at the show, managed a quick look before kick off but subsequently it was too busy to go walkabout.

I was assisted by #1 son Harry, who was absolutely brilliant, shifting boxes, selling books, fetching tea, putting up with the old man wittering when he should have been paying more attention etc.

Just adding up figures with a glass of red before dinner and it was a very busy show from my point of view.

Thank you to all the organisers, exhibitors and visitors, another great show.

I was also lent a picture of a Class 22 at Heathfield with permission to post here, which I will do once I have scanned it later this week - shunting a banana train on to the Teign Valley line for reversal into the Geest warehouse.

Simon

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
Many thanks to all who managed to get to the show.It seems to have ticked many boxes(and many boxes,bags and rucksacs) appeared to be full of goodies on the way out.Hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves:thumbs:

regards

Rog

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
Hi

I thought it was an outstanding show in a great venue. I spent too much time talking, and not enough time looking, but did everything I wanted to. It was nice to see so many WT ers too.

I came away with a Chowbent Compound (which I had gone to collect), together with an inside valve gear kit from Laurie Griffin, and a couple of books from Simon - Profile of the Compounds oddly enough being one of them.

I should be back in modelling action in a week or so after 3 months doing nothing but work, so I'm looking forward to that.

Richard

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Glad you enjoyed yourselves, pity that there was the 'tea-leaf' antics going on (see Forum posting on Guild website) but at least they caught the bu**er:thumbs:

cheers

Mike