Trade 7mm 20ft and 40ft Containers

buzzmodels

Hi,
I now have in stock 20ft and 40ft ISO containers. They are in two formats are both cast resin option one is a made up block ready to be painted or flat pack for those who like to build there models with the added benefit of having opening doors in this format.
20ft 40ft containers.jpg
IMG_4165.JPG

20ft £22.50
40ft £27.50

Andrew Evans
Buzz Models

Last edited:

Simon

Flying Squad
They look very nice Mr Buzz, and we have no objections to your using WT for what are simple trade announcements, but would ask in return that they are a little more informative and that you take a little effort to describe them to us all, and put your name on the post too perhaps?

And a price would be helpful, in addition to being one of the requirements of making trade/commercial posts on WT.

Simon

buzzmodels

Simon I am sorry the details were at the bottom when i put the pics on I must of covered them. i am still learning with posting on forums.

Andrew

Last edited:

Simon

Flying Squad
No problem Andrew, thanks for adding the info:thumbs:

They look very good too.

Simon

PS I saw two Class 66s and the railhead treatment train run through Dundas today while out on a bike ride, it was doing its thing:)

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Andrew,

You may wish to provide details of how to purchase / order these products for your web-site is not, currently, helpful in this respect.... and does not provide information about exhibitions.

buzzmodels

My website was pulled as my webmaster disappeared, but i have now found an idiots guide to website building. I am currently at my inlaws in Italy so i have time to put a site together. Also after alot of feedback at the Reading show i have now an idea what information and pictures people want to see on there.

Andrew