7mm An Evening With Jim McGeown of Connoisseur Models 26th May at 8pm

Jackie Kneeshaw

Don't forget to register for 'An Evening With Jim McGeown'
Of interest to all 7mm modellers
We are live tomorrow night, 26th May, at 8pm BST by Zoom

Book your place via the front page of the Guild website.
www.gaugeoguild.com
You will get all of the joining instructions you need including a video of an interview with Jim about his journey from the dole queue to being his own man and running Connoisseur Models.
You will get a link to a video to watch before the evening and if you are unsure about using Zoom, you get a link to some useful explanatory notes with the joining instructions.
Free for members of The Gauge O Guild
£2.00 for non members
See you tomorrow night

0E946DBC-977E-45DC-BE94-DAFF5D55CB91_1_102_o.jpeg

Focalplane

Western Thunderer
Well, I missed it. No surprise as the whole pandemic thing has kept me away from Moor Street to the point that I have stopped thinking about modelling.
Jim was my first real intro to 7mm and my avatar is my build of his Jinty kit. Always ready to visit at shows and chew the fat. And trusting too when it comes to payment. A true Gentleman!

Kubes

Freely available on YouTube thanks to the Guild. It was a very interesting interview and he comes across as a thoroughly nice guy.

Longbow

Western Thunderer
Great video. The interview format works well and with more focus on the products it would be great marketing material. Let's have more of these from other leading suppliers please.