Autobiography

DavidB

Western Thunderer
I had a frustrating time at the workbench this morning with some very small items which I either dropped or they pinged away somewhere, leaving me in that familiar bum-up position on the floor.

In recounting these tales of woe to my wife, she suggested if I were ever to write my autobiography, a suitable title might be 'Pinged Off'. I preferred 'Oh, Bugger' but this was deemed unsuitable.

If you were to write your modelling autobiography, what might you use for a title?

djparkins

Western Thunderer
I had a frustrating time at the workbench this morning with some very small items which I either dropped or they pinged away somewhere, leaving me in that familiar bum-up position on the floor.

In recounting these tales of woe to my wife, she suggested if I were ever to write my autobiography, a suitable title might be 'Pinged Off'. I preferred 'Oh, Bugger' but this was deemed unsuitable.

If you were to write your modelling autobiography, what might you use for a title?

In my case it would be the autobiography of a kit manufacturer, rather than of a modeller, and it would be called 'Forty Two Years a Slave'!

DJP/MMP

Mikemill

Western Thunderer
How about ‘Each a Glimpse and Gone Forever ‘

With apogees to the author of that lovely book of B&W images for steam.

Mike

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
S'funny - true story; myself and a colleague found out that at work we're known by the company at large as 'Pinky and the Brain'. But, we still don't know who is who...

Perhaps it's better not to ask.

Steph

Allen M

Western Thunderer
Hi all
Mine would have to be (T)Witts End.
And why, it goes back to me exhibiting my O gauge layout at Central Hall, Westminster, London UK 50 years ago this coming August.
If you want the story just ask.

Regards
Allen Morgan

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
I think mine would be "Good effort, but must try harder".

I seem to recall it’s been a regular thing since my school reports.

Osgood

Western Thunderer
A trip to the Pending Museum has been pendon for a while - looks like they are now open again, on Saturdays, with a booked time slot.