Bow Creek Wharf. c.1946. S7

geoff_nicholls

Western Thunderer
you could easily upgrade Bow Creek to gauge 3, with an oval in that, I can sell you the parts for a GER E22 and the Brentwood Simplex shunter. Very cheap. And there are kits for Thames sailing barges in that scale.

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
you could easily upgrade Bow Creek to gauge 3, with an oval in that, .........

Don't tempt me Geoff :D, although with a third of an acre an out door circuit is tempting but not by Liz ( my green fingered trouble ) who really has last say about the garden :)).
An oval is planned along with Bow Creek Station and the exchange sidings.

I will in due coarse provide a plan and post here for all those interested , to give an idea the workshop/railway room is 32' x 18'.:)

Col.

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
For a bloke who gave up on the building trade you are doing a very good impression of knowing what you're doing.

I can smell the coffee already. I hope you have a servery and a chocolate cake store.

John

You never give up, just slow down :))....once a Chippy always a Chippy :D.
My dear old Dad , aged 90, God bless him was still standing at his bench the week before he went to the Great workshop in the sky.

Coffee, cake and not forgetting ginger biscuits.

Col.

mickoo

Western Thunderer
You never give up, just slow down :))....once a Chippy always a Chippy :D.
My dear old Dad , aged 90, God bless him was still standing at his bench the week before he went to the Great workshop in the sky.

Coffee, cake and not forgetting ginger biscuits.

Col.
Very under rated Ginger biscuits, they're one of your five a day you know :p

Chocolate digestives, Kitkats, Bacon and cheese are the other four :thumbs:

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Great shed, will be a great place to build a layout. You must be looking forward to getting it finished. Couldn't build something like that in my garden, the good lady would requisition it for a stable.

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
Very under rated Ginger biscuits, they're one of your five a day you know :p

Chocolate digestives, Kitkats, Bacon and cheese are the other four :thumbs:
Nah, the answer is beer. Contains hops, barley and yeast, all of which count. So two pints, you’ve done 120% of your five a day. Simples.

I remember going regularly to an all night burger joint in my biking 20's, Rayleigh Weir roundabout to be precise, and we would devour double pineapple, bacon cheese burger + mushrooms...oh and not forgetting the mustard. That's gotta be about five ? :))

Col.