Trade Centaur Modelworks

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
As you may have seen in Tom's 37 thread, I have decided to offer the cab notices that I drew up for my class 37, for sale. The packs include two sheets - one printed on white material for the majority of the notices, the clear sheet includes a set of driving desk gauges, fuel gauges and lettering and numbering to put the loco number and depot allocation in the cab, if desired.

The decals have been designed around the JLTRT range, but should be suitable for kits by other manufacturers as well.

Examples of them can be seen in these three pictures:
IMG_0429web.jpg

IMG_0426web.jpg

IMG_0428web.jpg

These were inkjet printed - these packs are now produced on a laser printer, so there is no danger of the print being affected by water. I've also now drawn up an exact replica of the electric shock notices used, rather that what I used for my model.

What you get is:
white_example.jpg

clear-example.jpg

All, bar the tiniest lettering, is legible.

Each pack is £5 including delivery and will do one loco. Discounts could be available for quantity orders. If you would like any, please drop me an email at martin (at) centaur-ind.com. Payment by Paypal preferred.

Over time, I hope to expand the range with packs for specific classes and include other packs, such as Hazchem plates for tanks, etc. Custom work is also a possibility.

tomstaf

Western Thunderer
I can heartily recommend these transfers:thumbs: . They improve the increasing range of O gauge diesels no end!

Cheers

Tom