Magazine .

simon.bolton

Thanks for the cancelling info and the info that the payment was still recurring. It still took me an age to fiddle it!

Regards
Simon

jc2001

Western Thunderer
I'm glad this has proved useful - I myself found I still had an active payment which I have now cancelled.

Under the new PayPal layout click the cog/profile symbol (top right) and then Pre-Approved payments is a link at the bottom right of the page.

John

jc2001

Western Thunderer
WT members may interested to know the original NG&I Review is alive and well back with Roy Link and there is a new website at: http://narrowgaugeandindustrial.co.uk/
It does have a predominantly NG focus, however issue 103 featured Giles Favell's superb model of the Vivian and Sons SG Garratts.

Unfortunately FSR is definetly no more.

John

jc2001

Western Thunderer
Posted on the other forum:
You have probably heard that Greystar Publications – publisher of Narrow Gauge and Industrial Railway Modelling Review and Finescale Railway Modelling Review – has ceased operation following the tragic death of Robert Barlow, the editor, publisher and owner.

We are aware that some readers have not received magazines for which they have subscribed or ordered and may like a refund. With apologies for the delay caused by the complications of probate, we are now preparing reimbursements, subject to the availability of funds.

Claims may only be made for a refund of payment relating to Finescale Review. Publication of Narrow Gauge & Industrial continues uninterrupted in the hands of Roy C Link (RCL Publications http://narrowgaugean...ustrial.co.uk),its original owner.

Please let us have details of your claim by 28 February 2016. These must be made in writing by post to the address above giving your name, postal address, email address, and evidence of the sum claimed including your Greystar customer number if you have one. Refunds will be made by BACS; for this purpose please supply a bank sort code and account number and name.

All refunds will be made in UK pounds sterling. Overseas customers need to supply an IBAN or other appropriate international bank code.

You may prefer your subscription to be paid to charity. Our chosen beneficiary is Macmillan Nurses who supported Robert and his family during his illness. Please state if this is your wish.

Thank you.

ROWENA BARLOW

Jon Gwinnett

Western Thunderer
I'm more than happy for any funds owed to me to find their way to the charity, do you think I need to actively request this or will it happen by default? I could perhaps email Roy and let him know I guess.