Website Frankland -a masterpiece in the making.

Neil

Western Thunderer
Last nights sad news put me in a rather sombre mood. I didn't really feel that levity and sarcasm, my usual stock in trade when it comes to describing my own progress, was appropriate so I kept quiet and looked elsewhere. Over on RMweb, I found that Southernboy had broadcast a further bulletin from Frankland. I can heartily recommend that you too journey there; it's an utterly gorgeous piece of model making.

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
Yes, this is one of the layouts/threads I follow on RMweb. It is fantastic, with just a little demerit caused by the use of N gauge track as opposed to 2mm scale I think.

The shops and frontages are wonderful.

Richard

Steve Cook

Flying Squad
Cheers for posting that link Neil, I'd forgotten about that layout :oops: Just great to go back through what he has achieved, and now that I have a better appreciation of the size of everything, I'm even more impressed.

Some great observation and translation to model making in evidence, a quality piece of work.

Steve

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Paying attention to small details is what that seems all about. I love the sun shades over the produce on the pavement it's excellent

S

SteveO

This is a superbly detailed and observed layout in-the-making. I started following the original version back on the first forum I ever registered with, when I started this hobby. It inspired my first-ever layout I made for my littleman.