Genesis of the LMS coach

LarryG

Western Thunderer
I love Ressalders comment because I know where he's coming from, but I am most certainly not sweet! :p

Any chance of a more sober smiley for railway modellers rather than something I send to my cute grandchildren. ;)

ian70

Hello Larry, Happy New Year to you, now then I have a question about these dia 1719’s, I have a Sidelines 7mm kit to build, which I want to build as an after revenue earning life Inspection Saloon.

But there is limited information on the internet about the life as Inspection Saloon DM395222, I am trying to find any pictures or drawings if anyone has any information on this vehicle please ?

I have found out that DM395222 now resides at the Midland Railway Butterly, so I think an enquiry, and trip is in the planning.

I would be very grateful thank you.
Craig
Do you mean dm 395223? based at Peak Rail?

Muddysblues

Western Thunderer
Just to resurrect this thread, and confirm that the Saloon I am after info for is definitely “DM395222”, @ian70 was so kind to send me lots of great reference photos, but sadly I had got mixed up saying it might have been 395223.

Thank you though Ian they are fantastic pictures of the “wrong” saloon for me :(

Best regards
Craig