georgeT's (7mm Workbench)

Gismorail

Western Thunderer
Your idea is commendable considering the costs . I think the Home Bargains delivery fleet had the same idea years ago they have a split livery :D

georgeT

Western Thunderer
Thanks for that Chris, when l have finished the weathering as you say you won't be able to tell the difference Hahahaha...

georgeT

Western Thunderer
Anything new off the Workbench lately matey?
Hello Andy. Very busy at the moment with 34086, making her look like l remember seeing her 'Filthy' and her tender was over filled with coal all over the place, having just returned from 'Nine Elms..

LarryG

Western Thunderer
Lovely engines the 2F 'Barton Wrights'. I never saw one in BR days, but one of the Aspinal 3F's I worked on had a Barton Wright rivetted Tender.

georgeT

Western Thunderer
In my quest to build a TPO, class 47 hauled train l have started with a NSX Postal sorting van from PR Models, which was being a bit of a challenge at first, but after having a really nice long chat with Peter Besant at Doncaster O gauge show l discovered the kit was from David Parkins from 1987 so it is a really old kit but a few helpful tips from Peter has made the job a lot easier...l have replaced the bogies with some easy-build B4s...DSC07702.JPGDSC07715.JPGDSC07717.JPGDSC07719.JPGDSC07718.JPGDSC07720.JPGDSC07721.JPGDSC07722.JPG