Hello from Bristol

paulhb

Well I have been lurking for quite a while and have enjoyed and learnt much from various threads. So about time I dived in!

West Country born and bred my main interest is the Highland Railway in 4mm (18.83) although I am easily distracted usually by things of a light railway nature (oh and Swiss metre gauge!).

Last year there was the opportunity to acquire the lovely Ruyton Road originally built in EM by the late John Spencer a good while back. After some deliberation I jumped at the opportunity and have spent time converting to p4 while retaining the original ethos. This has progressed but as always more to do and I’m not the quickest modeller around! There was a thread on rmweb collated by a good friend, unfortunately due to the recent difficulties experienced by that site now thankfully resolved most of the progress photos have been lost. I will post some updates in a new thread but in the meantime.

regards Paul

D5697447-0910-4B51-9151-F61F12F644A9.jpeg

NHY 581

Western Thunderer
Welcome Paul.

I followed your revamp on Rmweb. Good to see you here and looking forwards to a new thread.

Rob.

paulhb

Welcome Paul.

I followed your revamp on Rmweb. Good to see you here and looking forwards to a new thread.

Rob.

Thank you Rob. I have been following and enjoying your ‘adventures’ both here and on rmweb and always look forward to your updates.

New thread started!

Regards Paul