Hello from CLACKS.

Bill Wood

Hi, my name is Bill from the smallest county in Scotland, Clackmannanshire. I have been modelling for around 30yrs or so. Came to railway modelling after a successful spell of aircraft modelling and never looked back. My interests are mostly 4mm scale and predominately centre on the blue period . Specifically interested in the scottish scene in particular the West Highland Line and most recently the Far North Line. I have built three exhibition layouts to date and currently building a fourth one. Most notable were Kinlochewe and Glenfinnan which can be found on the RMweb and also featured in national modelling magazines. My latest creation I hope to feature here soon once I have something to show is Laggan Bridge .

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
Welcome, Bill, to the friendliest modelling forum on the internet!

Our main currency is pictures. Lots of pictures. So remember to have your camera or phone handy when you start working on something. :thumbs:

Bill Wood

Welcome, Bill, to the friendliest modelling forum on the internet!

Our main currency is pictures. Lots of pictures. So remember to have your camera or phone handy when you start working on something. :thumbs:
Hi,
Thanks for the welcome, rest assured there will be plenty of pics. Just started laying the track, once I've decided it's ok, will let folks have a peek!!
Bill.

Hi Bill,

I'm a regular visitor to Clackmannanshire as my parents moved there a few years.
And, completely coincidentally, my P4 layout Clackmannan Goods is set in Alloa in 1975.

Cheers

David

Bill Wood

Hi Bill
Can I be the first to request that you post all photos at full size rather than as thumbnails please. To avoid re-posting, you can edit your previous posts and click on the 'Full Size' option.
Thanks
Dave
Ooops! sorry Dave. Hadn't realised I had done so!

Bill Wood

Hi Bill,

I'm a regular visitor to Clackmannanshire as my parents moved there a few years.
And, completely coincidentally, my P4 layout Clackmannan Goods is set in Alloa in 1975.

Cheers

David
Hi David,
I'm actually from Alloa and curious to know more about Clackmannan Goods. I have a mate who has modelled a scene from Alloa in O' gauge which goes by the name Glasshouse Loan.

Bill Wood

Hi Bill
Can I be the first to request that you post all photos at full size rather than as thumbnails please. To avoid re-posting, you can edit your previous posts and click on the 'Full Size' option.
Thanks
Dave
Hi Dave,
Not sure if I have taken the right action. In my haste to re-size my photos I ended up duplicating them and could not delete the unwanted ones. will try again.
Bill.

daifly

Western Thunderer
Hi Bill
Just upload the required photos to your email then put the insertion point (the flashing vertical bar) where you want the photo to appear in the text and click on 'Full image'.
Move the insertion point to where you want the next photo to appear and click 'Full image' again etc.
Finally, click on 'Save changes'. Job done.
Dave

Bill Wood

Hi Dave, again! So, I take it I can't upload a photo from my own library direct to the forum or the same will happen again! or can I. But it must be full size???????? Confused.com?

daifly

Western Thunderer
You can upload a file from any source by using the ‘Upload File’ option. You just need to select ‘Full Image’ when you add the uploaded file to your post otherwise your photo will be displayed as a thumbnail which is a PITA!
Dave

Bill Wood

You can upload a file from any source by using the ‘Upload File’ option. You just need to select ‘Full Image’ when you add the uploaded file to your post otherwise your photo will be displayed as a thumbnail which is a PITA!
Dave
Think I might have finally got it! Doh!!

Hi, my name is Bill from the smallest county in Scotland, Clackmannanshire. I have been modelling for around 30yrs or so. Came to railway modelling after a successful spell of aircraft modelling and never looked back. My interests are mostly 4mm scale and predominately centre on the blue period . Specifically interested in the scottish scene in particular the West Highland Line and most recently the Far North Line. I have built three exhibition layouts to date and currently building a fourth one. Most notable were Kinlochewe and Glenfinnan which can be found on the RMweb and also featured in national modelling magazines. My latest creation I hope to feature here soon once I have something to show is Laggan Bridge .

Welcome to wt your choice of layouts sound very .

Regards
Donald