Hello from Melton Mowbray

Hi everyone, I joined a little while ago and thought I had better introduce myself before posting my modelling.
I see there are a number of familiar names here I already know from other forms.
I model in '0' gauge and my passion is for all things GNR and GCR these are typically made from scratch designing in 3D CAD namely Fusion 360 and 3D resin printing for castings.

Mike

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Hi Mike and welcome to WT. :)

I‘ve been following your 3D printing exploits on the GoG forum with great interest, as I have a 3D printer myself (Elegoo Mars 2 Pro) and am trying to master Fusion 360 (though am still struggling to a large extent!).

There are several others on WT producing their own 3D prints and I’m sure we’ll all look forward to seeing further projects from you, as and when.

Regards

Dan

Hi Mike and welcome to WT. :)

I‘ve been following your 3D printing exploits on the GoG forum with great interest, as I have a 3D printer myself (Elegoo Mars 2 Pro) and am trying to master Fusion 360 (though am still struggling to a large extent!).

There are several others on WT producing their own 3D prints and I’m sure we’ll all look forward to seeing further projects from you, as and when.

Regards

Dan
Hi Dan
If you are having difficulties with anything 3D CAD orientated please contact me, I will be clad to offer pointers or even do it for you so that you so that you can see how its done, you then have something for reference later.
I offer this service to anyone having 3D CAD issues. After spending a good portion of my working career using 3D CAD I have helped a number of people to become more 3D CAD confident and some of them post on here.

Regards
Mike

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Hi Dan
If you are having difficulties with anything 3D CAD orientated please contact me, I will be clad to offer pointers or even do it for you so that you so that you can see how its done, you then have something for reference later.
I offer this service to anyone having 3D CAD issues. After spending a good portion of my working career using 3D CAD I have helped a number of people to become more 3D CAD confident and some of them post on here.

Regards
Mike
Thanks Mike, that’s much appreciated. I‘ll certainly get in touch, if I encounter an issue I can’t overcome.

Regards

Dan

Mike W

Western Thunderer
Welcome Mike. Don't see enough GNR or GCR on here, so will be fascinated to see what you do.

For me one big attraction to 3D CAD is that it can be re-scaled ... to Gauge 3!

Mike

Lancastrian

Western Thunderer
Hi and welcome to WT Mike.

I'd just like to add for other WT'ers, that Mike has helped me with Fusion 360 in the past and I greatly appreciated his input and advice.

Ian