Highflyer's new bogies

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
28ten said:
16ft :shock: you could get the whole of Ashburton in that sort of space :laugh:
i would say its enough space, when are you starting? :laugh:
I will have plenty to keep me busy outdoors soon, so maybe this winter :scratch:. I think I would probably build an 8 foot one to start with & add another 8 foot to it when that one was finished, that way I would see a result reasonably quickly, as I'm not a big fan of never ending projects.
Did you see the BR(WR) MPD in MRJ a few months ago, I think it may have been called Western Road?........something along those lines would be nice, but with Jordan's idea for added operational interest :cool:
16 foot may sound a lot but what I would really like is a double track main line running past the depot, but I don't think double heading Warships with ten up could be zooming past the depot in that amount of space :(
Phill :thumbs:

28ten

Guv'nor
Yes I saw it. :thumbs: 16ft is actually a lot of modelling for an MPD as there is so much detail that could be added, so the 8ft idea is good.
You might have never ending projects, but thats better than my never started projects :laugh: :laugh: The really nice thing about Ranleigh bridge is the natural backdrop of the houses which makes it very self contained

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Phill Dyson said:
16 foot may sound a lot but what I would really like is a double track main line running past the depot,
:shock: ...but I thought that's what your garden line is for..?? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: