Jltrt Class 22

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Did anyone else see the JLTRT Class 22 at Telford?

I thought it looked pretty tasty and have added it to my list of wants. Is anyone else tempted? :thumbs:
(I must try and flog that excess 4mm stuff....!).

Regards

Dan

daifly

Western Thunderer
Yes. Saw it on PWs stand at Swindon yesterday too. Gotta have one when they become available. Pete mentioned November/December so it would be a nice Christmas present. Hope Mrs DF is paying attention!

Dave

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
Hi Dan,

Good to see you at the meet up after Telford :thumbs:, according to Laurie the Class 22 was the best seller ( as in orders taken) at the show so your not alone.

Martyn.

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Hi Dan,
Good to see you at the meet up after Telford :thumbs:, according to Laurie the Class 22 was the best seller ( as in orders taken) at the show so your not alone.

Martyn.

Hi Martyn

It was very nice to meet you too. :thumbs: I wonder how many pre-orders were taken? I wasn't one of them unfortunately, but if I can flog the 4mm stuff I have knocking around at Scaleforum later this month, Laurie could well be getting a phone call soon after. ;)

Yes. Saw it on PWs stand at Swindon yesterday too. Gotta have one when they become available. Pete mentioned November/December so it would be a nice Christmas present. Hope Mrs DF is paying attention!

Hi Dave

My birthday is at the end of November, but even combined with my Christmas pressie fund, I think I'd be a few quid short. However, if my plan comes to fruition (see above), I might be able to make up any shortfall. :cool:

Regards

Dan

Andrew Thompson

Western Thunderer
All
Spoke to Pete W on JLTRT today at Warley ,Class 22 should be ready for Kettering if not slightly before. Have retooled the body as they werent happy with the grills .

Andrew