4mm Kender Street - a working diorama for my den

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Gareth,

glad you like it. Will be getting down to some detailing when the nights start drawing in

cheers

Mike

Barnaby

Western Thunderer
I'm a little late to the "Kinder Street Yard" party Mike but it looks very interesting. I was looking for some general tips on a Sector or Traverser plates and found your comments on another post which I followed back to here.

You do show a simple way to achieve what I want to do for my 7mm layout so thanks for the show how.

Just out of interest did you ever complete KSY as the last post is dated some 8 years ago?

Best

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Barnaby,

many thanks for your comments on KSY. I took things a little further with the detail and then decided to sell it, complete with the NCE PowerCab system and stock as well. The buyer said that he was going to put it on the exhibition circuit 'as it stood', whether that happened or not I don't know.

The shelf space has since been commandeered for various other uses

IMG_1110.JPG

and I have stuck with O Gauge since. The 08 in the picture will be 'featured' in Ressaldar's Modern Image workbench later in the week.............

regards

Mike

Barnaby

Western Thunderer
Ahh! I did suppose something like that had happened, thanks for the update.

Yes, any flat space in my hobby shed always ends up as a store depot. Infact just about any upright, leaning, on top of or hanging space also acquires things. :(:mad::rolleyes:
I have found your workbench posts just been reading about the signal box build, very nice.

Best