Less than 9 weeks to Guildex 2010

28ten

Guv'nor
Me too. Probably on the Saturday.
Obviously there will be a Western Thunder meet. I might get some business cards for our recruitment officer to hand out :laugh: :laugh:

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
I'll be there , probably both days - looking forward to meeting a few 'names' & seeing the 'faces'

regards

Mike

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Hopefully I will be there for the first time. I booked leave as early as April for this one (on the pretence of the wifes birthday being on the 4th ;) ). So hopefully get the house move sorted, once the MOD pull their collective fngers out, and as the Norwegians say 'bjorns your uncle' :D

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Scale7JB said:
Hopefully we might see Dan Randall's Western on the Scale7 stand ?! :thumbs:

JB.

I'll be there both days and if by some miracle the Western is finished, I'll certainly bring it along JB. :thumbs:

Regards

Dan

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
Hi

I'll be there both days, along with the Heyside bunch, and probably my wife too on one of the days. That's always a test of the wallet - when she sees a 9 coach Coronation Scot rake and asks me 'wouldn't you like to buy that?' I still have to make the model of 'Rocket' I was persuaded to buy for her. I thought I would motorise a mk 1 and have 'Rocket' hauling 8 mk 1s round Heyside (you know, BR wishes to apologise for the late arrival of the 1829 from Manchester....)

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Richard

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Dikitriki said:
Hi

I'll be there both days, along with the Heyside bunch, and probably my wife too on one of the days. That's always a test of the wallet - when she sees a 9 coach Coronation Scot rake and asks me 'wouldn't you like to buy that?' I still have to make the model of 'Rocket' I was persuaded to buy for her. I thought I would motorise a mk 1 and have 'Rocket' hauling 8 mk 1s round Heyside (you know, BR wishes to apologise for the late arrival of the 1829 from Manchester....)
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Richard

Nice one Richard. :lol: :lol: You just have to do this. :thumbs:

I thought about buying one of those "Rockets" myself and installing a sound chip and smoke unit.... :)

Regards

Dan

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
Just had my pass stamped by the gaffa for the saturday so i'll be there. Looking forward to putting faces to avatar's :laugh:

Best regards Mick

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Saturday for me. I'll be the one with a hyperactive 7-year old in tow ... :rolleyes: :?

Umm, I'll re-phrase that :oops: ;

I'll be the one being towed by a hyperactive 7-year old.... :shit:

Love the "Rocket & 8 Mk1's" idea!! :lol: :lol: :thumbs:

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Surely seeing as it's Guildex, the 7 year-old will be towing the hyperactive adult ?! :laugh:

JB.

adrian

Flying Squad
I'd like to get down but I've a full days training booked on Sunday and being AWOL for the entire weekend might not go down too well.

Adrian

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Scale7JB said:
Surely seeing as it's Guildex, the 7 year-old will be towing the hyperactive adult ?! :laugh:

JB.

Curses... I've been rumbled..!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
THREE WEEKS TO GO....

Three weeks and counting.....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Do we have a meeting point/agreed time arranged, yet...? :scratch: :wave:

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
THREE WEEKS TO GO....

Jordan said:
Three weeks and counting.....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Yes not long now :D :thumbs: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Jordan said:
Do we have a meeting point/agreed time arranged, yet...? :scratch: :wave:

How about one of the test tracks after lunch ?

Phill :wave:

P.S. I have started my shopping list...........Western gubbins, LSWR Signalbox (NMB), canopy valance & bargains so far :rolleyes: :laugh:...........can't wait ! :thumbs: