Lost DCC instructions

Tim Hale

Western Thunderer
The handy, simplified guide to programming locos using the Roco Multimaus seems to be have a victim of Roco's upgrade policy and an internet search reveals redundant links. Even worse, I once published an idiot's guide to the Multimaus on 'the other place' but again, no longer found.

IMG_0144_800.jpg

Lucklily most Pottendorf's locos have been chipped and programmed BUT one notable model has been chipped but the value of CV1 was NOT entered in 'the list' (silly me) and trying to re-programme the decoder without the handy, simplified guide to programming is proving to be beyond my skillset.

Any help will be gratefully received

Tim

Last edited:

PaxtonP4

Western Thunderer
The handy, simplified guide to programming locos using the Roco Multimaus seems to be have a victim of Roco's upgrade policy and an internet search reveals redundant links. Even worse, I once published an idiot's guide to the Multimaus on 'the other place' but again, no longer found.

View attachment 223752

Lucklily most Pottendorf's locos have been chipped and programmed BUT one notable model has been chipped but the value of CV1 was NOT entered in 'the list' (silly me) and trying to re-programme the decoder without the handy, simplified guide to programming is proving to be beyond my skillset.

Any help will be gratefully received

Tim
Use JMRI - Decoder Pro