Trade MMP Wagon Kit Offers

djparkins

Western Thunderer
In a fit of unbridled generosity - we are currently offering £10.00 off the VAT-less price [£12.00- incl. VAT] on two of our wagon kit subjects.

These are :
LMS 30 Ton Bogie Bolster
BR 16 Ton 1/109 Rivetted Steel Mineral Wagon

www.djparkins.com/acatalog/Wagons___Vehicles.html

And before you ask - this does ONLY apply to these two wagons [for purposes of stock-balancing].

Regards,

David Parkins,
MMP

flexible_coupling

Western Thunderer
First post here... most pleased to have been able to take advantage of the offer for (admittedly just one) 16-tonner. User Overseer's in-progress photos of the welded version are very inspiring, this is my christmas day/boxing day project - and a triumphant return to etched brass construction after many years in the wilderness....

Overseer

Western Thunderer
First post here... most pleased to have been able to take advantage of the offer for (admittedly just one) 16-tonner. User Overseer's in-progress photos of the welded version are very inspiring, this is my christmas day/boxing day project - and a triumphant return to etched brass construction after many years in the wilderness....
Welcome to WT. MMP kits are a pleasure to build. Make sure you show your progress, and if you have any problems during the build just ask and somebody will have the answer.

flexible_coupling

Western Thunderer
Thanks - I do plan to do a fairly thorough build-up thread on rmweb and may parallel it on here too. I saw your photos after placing my order - there's very little out there that Google could provide on 'em photo-wise. Seems like a line-up of products that are well worth a bit more exposure - I have the geographic disadvantage of never being able to see trade stands for this kind of gear... I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that bit more assured having seen another mere mortal succeed in building something!

Western Thunderer
Welcome Flexible_Coupling. :thumbs:

Why dont you start an introdution thread on WT. Most newbies do ;)

Steve :cool: