Morning guys...

garrettman

Can i clear up something regarding Peco unifrog o scale points.!!!
When i first tried them a few yrs ago now, i sussed out there is NO NEED TO APPLY FROG WIRES !!!
MINE JUST WORK..IVE JUMPED UP TO A DCC LAYOUT NOW AND ALL THE POINTS JUST PLUG N PLAY AS IS !! CONNECT UP AND OFF YOU GO..GUYS..THE CURVE IS OBVIOUSLY A TIGHTER 1 BUT IVE GOT A HELJAN CLASS 73 ..20...52. THEY ALL WORK FINE SO DCC OR DC UNIFROG IS BRILL....
BIT MORE EXPENSIVE BUT ALSO NOT AS MUCH WORK NEEDED TO GET UP N RUNNING YES..
IM SURE ALL YOU MODDELLERS DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS SO REALLY YOU CAN HAVE REASONABLY SMALL O SCALE LAYOUTS ANYWHERE YES...
GOOD LUCK..
MINE IS NOW IN LOFT..2'-6" X 18' GOT LOTS TO DO ..SO BETTER CRAKK ON..
CHEERS...
Anthony..(garrettman)

Osgood

Western Thunderer
Splendid!

Oh, not that capital - sorry!

TT.jpg

Last edited:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
IM SURE ALL YOU MODDELLERS DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS
I think possibly you underestimate the WT membership somewhat. ;) :)

I assume these are the tight radius 'setrack' points? So have you tried pulling - & more importantly, propelling - rolling stock with your big diesels through them? Many years ago I found that the Heljan O Hymek could get through a two foot radius curve - but only by itself.

garrettman

I think possibly you underestimate the WT membership somewhat. ;) :)

I assume these are the tight radius 'setrack' points? So have you tried pulling - & more importantly, propelling - rolling stock with your big diesels through them? Many years ago I found that the Heljan O Hymek could get through a two foot radius curve - but only by itself.
Hi Jordan...ooh i cud never underestimate anyone....its just i keep hearing i dont have the space etc..from modellers. !!
Well with these you can have really wee layouts...yes..anyway..im really pleased i changed..
I have some tender locos, but will be selling them on along with the big diesels...later now..
Cheers now..
Anthony