Trade New Products

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Peter Clark BR Class 419 MLV kit

You're very welcome mate. I don't suppose you've done one of his Sprinter DMU kits have you?

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer

Hi Mark,

afraid not, only the MLV + the current MLV.

Red and yellow paint applied this morning, visitors this afternoon, might get some pictures later.

regards

Mike

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer

Thanks for taking the time to write this Mike. I think Peter Clark could well be relieving me of some cash at a future show. ;)

Regards

Dan

clarky

Western Thunderer
JLRT Class 08?

Just had a look on the JLRT website and there's a teaser of a new loco for Telford. It looks like an 08 to me!

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
JLRT Class 08?

there won't be many takers if it's the same price as the rest of their diesels :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've just bought the MMP version.

regards

Mike

28ten

Guv'nor
JLRT Class 08?

I saw it earlier, if it's about ?250 it will do well. Personally I think the MMP is a bargain at ?130

clarky

Western Thunderer
JLRT Class 08?

I totally agree. The MMP 08 is a bargain. The JLRT one will definitely be worth a look-see though!

28ten

Guv'nor
JLRT Class 08?

clarky said:
I totally agree. The MMP 08 is a bargain. The JLRT one will definitely be worth a look-see though!
Indeed so. I often wondered why they hadn't done one, now I know!!
Looks as if there are some MkII's in the offing as well

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
JLRT Class 08?

I had an ABC Mini 7S in stock for the MMP 08 but it turns out that it should be a Mini 7E - so perhaps the S might go in the JLTRT one - time will tell :thumbs:

regards

Mike

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
JLRT Class 08?

I see they are offering in conjunction with Slaters a complete diesel motorising kit, does anyone know when & how much ?

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
JLRT Class 08?

Hi Richard,

I was only going by the 'Latest news' page on the JLTRT website, but further investigation into 'Products' under 'paint & tools' it states that 'all other power units' - ?65 - so come off of flea-bay - it will cost you more that the real thing.

regards

Mike

see you tomorrow

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
JLRT Class 08?

Hi Mike

I think the new motor/gearbox has not made the catalogue yet. The Ebay site is the JLTRT ebay presence, so the same price as the catalogue.

Richard