Not a small ad

Tim Hale

Western Thunderer
Help needed

Linda has just placed one of those v.large builders merchant bags in the shed with strict instructions to empty the rubbish, I understand her frustration as there is way too much ‘will come in handy’ stuff

There are things such as brand new spare airbrushes+compressor+filter, drawers full of paints etc. As the big layout is almost complete and the little diorama needs almost nothing, everything else is surplus to requirements and MUST GO.

The workshop took thirty years to fill with all sorts of tools, materials etc, boxes full of unused, unopened scenic stuff, it needs to go. I can’t list it all but there are boxes and boxes. One odd highlight, a complete set of 32mm tracksetta profiles from 30” to 192”, I will never use those again.

Rather than eBay, a vast clearout under the covered car port on a weekend after the bank holiday, just come along and take it away, nothing is for sale but there will be a bucket for donations to the British Heart Foundation.

Refreshments will be offered and West Dorset is a lovely day out. No parking problems and level access.

Is anyone interested? If so, I will post a date and ‘how to find us’ later.

Linda approves of this idea…..

Tim

Last edited:
Help needed

Linda has just placed one of those v.large builders merchant bags in the shed with strict instructions to empty the rubbish, I understand her frustration as there is way to much ‘will come in handy’ stuff

There are things such as brand new spare airbrushes+compressor+filter, drawers full of paints etc. As the big layout is almost complete and the little diorama needs almost nothing, everything else is surplus to requirements and MUST GO.

The workshop took thirty years to fill with all sorts of tools, materials etc, boxes full of unused, unopened scenic stuff, it needs to go. I can’t list it all but there are boxes and boxes. One odd highlight, a complete set of 32mm tracksetta profiles from 30” to 192”, I will never use those again.

Rather than eBay, a vast clearout under the covered car port on a weekend after the bank holiday, just come along and take it away, nothing is for sale but there will be a bucket for donations to the British Heart Foundation.

Refreshments will be offered and West Dorset is a lovely day out. No parking problems and level access.

Is anyone interested? If so, I will post a date and ‘how to find us’ later.

Linda approves of this idea…..

Tim
Someone from East Devon would certainly risk crossing the border for such an event...