2mm Oh well

john lewsey

Western Thunderer
Well. I'm getting there they need a bit of cleaning up but that should be ok only seven more to go there will ultimately be twenty of them ;)

john lewsey

Western Thunderer
Hi Jim yes I'm trying to build three coal trains at the moment 16 ton minerals ,iron ore tipplers and some Steven Harris coke wagons each train having about 25 wagons (phew) :confused:

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Very nice John and good to see your progress.

I have been helping the 2FS section of the Basingstoke Club and they have struggled with trackwork... with wagons... and continued to the point where success can be seen across the whole spectrum of the layout. Today the gang has been building Clams from association kits - my contribution is limited to fitting bodies to underframes (which I note are Fence Houses products for BR HTOs... much more to my liking than Clams!).

regards, Graham

john lewsey

Western Thunderer
Hi the etches for the coal tank turned up today I hope the photo is clear enough I understand that a chassis kit is being done for the kit but first the Beames
John

john lewsey

Western Thunderer
Hi I've been away for a while but I'm back with a smile I've posted these as I'm hopefully going to put the motor in soon and the Beames could be running .The problem I've had is that I have absolutely no idea how to use the quartering jig and how to put the gears and muffs together but a 2mm member just happens to live nearby and has offered to show me
So
Hopefully soon
John