7mm On Heather's Workbench - Prairie ago-go

LarryG

Western Thunderer
When discussing sprayguns last year t brought to mind my DeVilbis Type MP bought in February 1973 price £13.02. I bought extra needles and matching caps but finally settled on the small size for N gauge locos and the middle size for everything larger.

Todays DeVilbis small guns are rather expensive but I would think are well worth the money.

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
Todays DeVilbis small guns are rather expensive but I would think are well worth the money.
A mate of mine has a DeVilbis, given to him as a gift from someone he did some work for, lucky s*d! I still miss my simple Badger, and may look to buy a new one some time for when a simple tool is needed, although my current Iwata seems to suit me well enough.

That reminds me the previous Iwata is still in bits. I was going to send it in for a proper repair, but I’m not sure it’s worth the bother now.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Although I have never used DeVilbis spray guns for spraying paint, I have a lot of experience in using them on in line Pie making machines. Where they were used to spray water to make the pie lids stick on before being crimped into the pattern that you see around a pie crust.

Over my 15 or so years in the food industry, I used a number of different pie machines and all of them used DeVilbis spray guns.

Rob R

Western Thunderer
Although I have never used DeVilbis spray guns for spraying paint, I have a lot of experience in using them on in line Pie making machines. Where they were used to spray water to make the pie lids stick on before being crimped into the pattern that you see around a pie crust.

Over my 15 or so years in the food industry, I used a number of different pie machines and all of them used DeVilbis spray guns.
EoP8hRUUYAI5jNk.jpg

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
The client visited yesterday. He had driven from Friesland to the ferry port at Dunkirk, and arrived just after 10am. When he left, he was off to visit family in Cornwall.

It was great to actually meet him. I wish we had been able to do it sooner, because he is a lovely, clever and warm human being. I hope we may meet again.

Here endeth this thread!

Last edited:

ADEY L

Hi Heather i know that i am rather late to this party but i have just come across your thread about the prairie that you have built i suspect it`s built by now and the problems you had with the bunker . Well hear are a few pics of the bunker of a 94xx that i built for a friend from a crt and as you can see there was a lot of solder and there was some thick brass wire in there aswell i hope these may be of help to you with further builds .Take care. Ade

ADEY L

Hi Heather i know that i am rather late to this party but i have just come across your thread about the prairie that you have built i suspect it`s built by now and the problems you had with the bunker . Well hear are a few pics of the bunker of a 94xx that i built for a friend from a crt and as you can see there was a lot of solder and there was some thick brass wire in there aswell i hope these may be of help to you with further builds .Take care. Ade
Hi Heather thanks for the like take care. Ade

daifly

Western Thunderer
Hi thanks for the like cheers Ade.
There's no need to thank WTers for likes but you'll get more if you post full size images.

You can edit as I've described here:

Ta!

Dave