Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Oi..!! ....and I didn't even get chance say hello, either!! Saw your buildings 'for real', but yes you were always talking when I went past. :))

There were a few folk that waved as they walked past, was one you? Apologies but all three punters seats were often filled.

Was a bit weird because for the first hour nobody dropped by to talk, whereas the loco related demonstrators either side of me were busy. I did start to think that the chap doing non-loco stuff was going to be ignored, but no it became a constant stream of people for most of the day.

My thanks to Simon and Dan at one point for holding the fort whilst I got a cuppa, and visited the little boys room . That is the tricky aspect about solo demos, getting away to get food and drink etc...

timbowales

Western Thunderer
There were a few folk that waved as they walked past, was one you? Apologies but all three punters seats were often filled.

Was a bit weird because for the first hour nobody dropped by to talk, whereas the loco related demonstrators either side of me were busy. I did start to think that the chap doing non-loco stuff was going to be ignored, but no it became a constant stream of people for most of the day.

My thanks to Simon and Dan at one point for holding the fort whilst I got a cuppa, and visited the little boys room . That is the tricky aspect about solo demos, getting away to get food and drink etc...
Didn't you know, demonstrators are supposed to be superhumans, surviving without Personal Needs Breaks or sustenance :))

Graham Bustin

It was nice to meet yesterday, thanks for the chat and the tips. I have bought the Mek alternative you suggested to try.
Severn Valley today, nice to have some steam in the lungs.

Graham

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
It was nice to meet yesterday, thanks for the chat and the tips. I have bought the Mek alternative you suggested to try.
Severn Valley today, nice to have some steam in the lungs.

Graham

No problem Graham, I suspect there were a few traders that did well selling solvent, plasticard and Tamiya scriber equivalents!

Post up on WT what you make, and always happy to answer questions.

Lancastrian

Western Thunderer
Chris,

It was good to meet you as well. As I mentioned, I've been following your work here on WT, and it was nice to see examples "in the flesh".

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Chris,

It was good to meet you as well. As I mentioned, I've been following your work here on WT, and it was nice to see examples "in the flesh".

Thank you. I finished the weekend quite tired from all the talking. Didn't get a huge amount done on the signal box, but never expect to when demonstrating. Finished the weekend quite enthused after all the fantastic comments and the number of folk saying they followed the thread. Cheers all!