4mm Polsarrett: BR(S) N Cornwall Clay, The Final Countdown

AdeMoore

Western Thunderer
Great modelling Chris, all extremely well built and painted. Top drawer stuff.
Just caught up on over 20 pages as my watch the thread emails fail to arrive for some reason. No excuse I know I should be logging and looking more often!
Cheers

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Great modelling Chris, all extremely well built and painted. Top drawer stuff.
Just caught up on over 20 pages as my watch the thread emails fail to arrive for some reason. No excuse I know I should be logging and looking more often!
Cheers

Hi Ade, thank you for the kind comments. I did note firm the many likes that you were catching up on the thread!

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
There is something rather special about looking between trees on a layout. Luckily something I managed to do on Blackney

I agree Alan, it's always been the plan to incorporate trees and a few gaps. The layout isn't big but I'm hoping there will be lots of opportunity to look around and over stuff to get different viewpoints.

Phil O

Western Thunderer
At last I've caught up, I only found out about this thread on Tuesday, when I found it mentioned in another thread. Some excellent modelling Chris, I didn't bother to hit the like button on my trip through the thread, especially when I espied panniers and Praries. There were also one or two modelling tips along the way. Great work all round.

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
At last I've caught up, I only found out about this thread on Tuesday, when I found it mentioned in another thread. Some excellent modelling Chris, I didn't bother to hit the like button on my trip through the thread, especially when I espied panniers and Praries. There were also one or two modelling tips along the way. Great work all round.

I've just caught up with the thread - the buildings, and the clay dries in particular, are stunning!

Thank you both for the kind comments, very kind, and well done for managing to make it through the thread!

As you can probably tell I'm in a bit of a modelling doldrums at the moment. There's still lots to do and a show to attend in April but I've done nothing for weeks.

I have however promised myself that I will do something today. It's flipping cold outside so that's a good reason to do something to the layout in the nice warm railway room today.

Progress photos may follow?

Phil O

Western Thunderer
Chris,

Good to see some progress, I prefer the right hand platform end, with the variation in colour. Point rodding tends to be the poor relation when it comes to modelling, but I think it lifts a model when added correctly.