Scale 7 North meeting - 22nd October

Marc Dobson

Western Thunderer
From what I have been told the Test track is wired for DCC but the system can be converted to DC very easily. I will bring my DC Control unit with me which will solve the problem if necessary.

Marc

SteamAle

cspmodels.com will be attending with lots of castings in the Lost & Foundry range. Prices will be less than shown on the website for those that wish to purchase on the day. Hopefully there will also be some kits from the former Zero Zephyr range available and some boxes of other castings for you to rummage through. If you need somthing specific please contact me at: cspmodels@outlook.com
If there is room the Cumbrian Railways Associtation stand will be set up for the sale of their publications as well as several boxes of photographs for you to look through and purchase.
Providing I can get things to work we will be able to take card payments.
If I can find room in the car I'll also bring some models of Cumbrian stock for you to look at.
Philip for csp models

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
Good to see the S7 group now has a Northern meeting, well done on organisation, unfortunately I couldn't get there on this occasion but hopefully next time. The long haul up from Essex wouldn't normally put me off but "other circumstances" as they say :rolleyes:.
My 'Local' area meet is the Albury bash in April where we had an open invite to non-S7 members which encouraged a few new signings on the day, so I feel these small gatherings of the S7 Group are well worth the effort and attending.

Col.

Ian@StEnochs

Western Thunderer
An excellent day and very good to catch up with friends old and new. Thanks to Mark taking the iniative and making it work and for our friends in the South who brought the test track. For those of us with only an end to end line it was good to see some of our stock doing circuits. Too much to keep me interested that I neglected to take many photos! Those that I did are just poor phone shots.

Ian.
20221022_124055.jpg20221022_124039.jpg20221022_142011.jpg

Michael Osborne

Western Thunderer
I would like to thank Mark for starting the ball rolling getting the meeting up and running and all the crew involved in bringing the test track all the way from the other end of the country. I was pleasantly surprised that the rolling stock I had been working on for the past 6 years preformed as I hoped it would. I hope if we do have another Northern meeting more people bring examples of their work along for everyone to enjoy. I found the mix of people's models and skills was well balanced. 20221022_144457.jpg20221022_144632.jpg20221022_125209.jpg