S7 in the kingdom of Yorkshire

Caggers

Western Thunderer
Attached a couple of pictures of the space we have one from each end of the club room. We have a mixture of club layout and personal layouts.

Normally in December we have an open day when all the layouts should be running, so anyone in the area can come and visit! As long as a certain global challenge has resolved itself by then.

Attachments

• PXL_20210616_203923266.jpg
    PXL_20210616_203923266.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 112
  • PXL_20210616_204011870.jpg
    PXL_20210616_204011870.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 114

Caggers

Western Thunderer
I know I have hijacked this thread a bit, so to return to the original topic...

Is there interest in a Yorkshire / NE meet up? I know we are not going to meet now, but we could start the conversation so when we are all more comfortable meeting in the wild we have a cunning plan...

If you are in the north of the north east during the week, you could visit our club for tea, natter and run some stock...

As to regular meetings, if there is an interest we would need to find somewhere more central to those interested.

Let me know
Simon

Caggers

Western Thunderer
A couple of short videos of the current state of Reeth as this channel is in S7 region rather than my other thread in Area 51

This is a quick walk along the layout

And this is the progress today after finally finishing the last common crossing that has bugged me for the past few weeks. I have added the droppers to this siding and have the common Crossing frog juiced, so all is well. I just need to sort the blades to finish the point, plus wire the other siding.

Still plenty of stuff to do so we can be running at Glasgow 2024.

I hope you enjoy.

Regards
Simon

Caggers

Western Thunderer
I have just posted this:
About the BTMRS Open day in North shields, I will have Reeth running, progress has been good since my last post, I'll take some more picture and post.
North Shields has it's Christmas Market open that weekend so more to do and see, for all the family. But the good thing is we are inside if the weather is not great :)