saying Hello

mswjr

Western Thunderer
Hi all,Im new here,Love model railways in all scales,currently building a 5 inch gauge manor,and a small 7mm layout (mswjr late 1920s) in my garage,Im hooked on building o gauge loco kits,But do not want to get fully stuck into o gauge untill my manor is finished,Then it will be 7mm all the time,Im on R M WEB and i found this site throu that,My names Garry but go by mswjr.

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
Welcome Garry,

great to have you aboard, I also model the GW in 7mm but from a later era.

I have been following your Manor build from ( over there ) :rolleyes:, and I was just wondering if you have any updated photos as I'm sure there are many folk like myself who would be interested in the build :thumbs:.

ATB,

Martyn.

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
Welcome Garry! We like lots of piccies, and while some of us like blue diseases things, we don't really mind if you're partial to steam things.

mswjr

Western Thunderer
Hi all,Thanks for the welcome,yes ive got some more photos,ill put them on when i get my head round everything,oh blue disys o k as long as its a 37,

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Hello Mate come in and enjoy, all we ask for is loads of pictures and a good explanation and in return you will get loads of likes

C

Celticwardog

Hi Garry

Not long joined mysel. Slightly mental but very freindly would be my assessment!