Scale7 JB Workbench.

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
I think the bloke who posted last said it all PLEASE dont show us next that you have made representations of the tube ends As it would be tooooooooo much :bowdown: :bowdown:

Ian

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
yes where the tubes are opened out onto the throatplate to seal them you can just see where the end of the tubes are

Ian

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Scale7JB said:
[quote=""28ten"":c2nonjoq]It has to be a working screw!

You think so? Not difficult... just thought it would be fun to have it working on a servo...

Engine goes on shed after a working, and then the smokebox door opens without the use of the hand of god as it were.. :laugh:

JB.[/quote:c2nonjoq]
Yes, yes, but what about the little man to come along and shovel the ash out...?!?! :p :p :p

E

Eastside Pilot

Hey JB,

How about baffle plates in the tanks !.... alright mate, it's looking good.

Colin.

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Thanks Lancer, I'm quite please with it so far, but Colin 'Eastside Pilot' (below) is the pioneer I assure you!

Eastside Pilot said:
Hey JB,

How about baffle plates in the tanks !.... alright mate, it's looking good.

Colin.

Unfortunately the baffle plates will be replaced with motors and servos and chips and other fun things...!

Watch this space. ;) :laugh:

JB.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Just got back from holiday and spending time catching up - I have to say totally stunning work. Did you anneal all the tubes before bending them?

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Thanks Rob...!

No annealing neccessary fortunately, as it is 0.9mm wire rather than tube... My fidelity doesn't reach that far just yet...

Not had much time at all on the workbench recently, but should hopefully get a bit more done this week...

I was down at the West Mersea monthly meeting yesterday, and the lean-to canopy is coming along a treat, but no pictures unfortunately... Far too many cups of tea and warm sausage rolls for taking pictures.... Sorry!

Who's coming to Halifax GOG show then?
JB.

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Just a little work for the time being... I'm kinda constrained by parts (lack of), and developing new bits at the moment, so there's not much that I can do that is too major..

Attachments

• fronthatch1.jpg
    fronthatch1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 87
  • fronthatch2.jpg
    fronthatch2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 87

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Thanks guys...

Got to order some more Scale Hardware today, as I've run out of 0.7mm rivets for the rear line of rivets on the smokebox..

Also a little motor and micro gearbox I have found, that I want to try using for something.. ;)

JB.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Scale7JB said:
Thanks Rob...!

No annealing neccessary fortunately, as it is 0.9mm wire rather than tube... My fidelity doesn't reach that far just yet...

Not had much time at all on the workbench recently, but should hopefully get a bit more done this week...

I was down at the West Mersea monthly meeting yesterday, and the lean-to canopy is coming along a treat, but no pictures unfortunately... Far too many cups of tea and warm sausage rolls for taking pictures.... Sorry!

Who's coming to Halifax GOG show then?
JB.

I am, I am hoping to pick up more parts for the scratch build and some transfers for my LMS BG - that if I get my finger out may be glazed tonight.

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Come say hi... I'll be on the perfect miniatures stand all day, and will have the L1 with me if you would like to have a closer look.. Don't worry, I'm not on commission :laugh:

Might have the K2 with me too, but it wont be running to show the working servo's though unfortunately.

JB.