Some samples

28ten

Guv'nor
I thought might be of interest. I have a commission for a stable block and these are a couple grabs of  the artwork for laser cutting. this shot shows an elevation

Attachments

• front elevation.jpg
    front elevation.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 21
  • window.jpg
    window.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 18
  • vent.jpg
    vent.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 18

Mr Tiger Viking

Western Thunderer
Hi Cynric
It take it with these fanatstic skills  :thumbs: you have, you could do a G1 1/32nd Hymek that we are all after ??  ;) ;) ;)

As ever Cynic amazed at what you achieve, keep it up, I hope to see some nice 1/32nd bits and bobs being designed and made by your goodself  ;D

Cheers
Mr TV

28ten

Guv'nor
Thanks Steve. This is a commission piece, but I have plans to run one off in 1/32  ;D . Apart from time/money the main obstacle is sourcing works drawings. 
I'm on holiday in two weeks, and rather conveniently we are 1 mile from the West Somerset  8) I'm hoping to get a couple of visits to the works to photo a few things...

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
strangely convenient that Cynric close to the WSR Hmmmmm :scratch: :scratch: does wifey know  :)) :))

Ian

28ten

Guv'nor
iploffy said:
strangely convenient that Cynric close to the WSR Hmmmmm :scratch: :scratch: does wifey know  :)) :))

Ian
Yes  ;D its ok because we are only about 3/4 from the sea, which keeps the kids happy  :thumbs:  and I mention that Wiliton is about 10 minutes down the road ?

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
Cynric, give us a shout if you want to meet up for a brew - I'm only 25 minutes from Williton

28ten

Guv'nor
Pugsley said:
Cynric, give us a shout if you want to meet up for a brew - I'm only 25 minutes from Williton
Thank you, I will bear that in mind although I may be spoken for if I have been bunking the shed  :))

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Mr Tiger Viking said:
Hi Cynric
It take it with these fanatstic skills  :thumbs: you have, you could do a G1 1/32nd Hymek that we are all after ??  ;)  ) :scratch: ;)

Cheers
Mr TV
:scratch: I'm having enough problems resisting Gauge 1 without anyone producing a bloody Hymek  :eek:  ;) :))