Spaldng Model Railway Club Exhibition

Old Buffer

Western Thunderer
Saturday 12th 10.00 - 17.00, and Sunday 13th 09.30-16.30, November. Springfields events centre Camelgate, Spalding, PE12 6ET.
36 layouts booked, 5 demonstration stands, 23 trade stands and the 0gauge guild stand.
For more info go to spaldingmodelrailwayclub.org.uk
Free parking.

Alan

Alan

Western Thunderer
Will be going on the Sunday with a couple of mates. I've been going now for at least 10years (I think) and if you are into layouts, and I am, this show gets better and better. The line up this year looks excellent

Western Thunderer
Saturday 12th 10.00 - 17.00, and Sunday 13th 09.30-16.30, November. Springfields events centre Camelgate, Spalding, PE12 6ET.
36 layouts booked, 5 demonstration stands, 23 trade stands and the 0gauge guild stand.
For more info go to spaldingmodelrailwayclub.org.uk
Free parking.

Alan

Hi Alan,

Do you know the prices to get in ?. Mite go & take my lad with me.

Steve :thumbs:

Old Buffer

Western Thunderer
Hi Alan,

Do you know the prices to get in ?. Mite go & take my lad with me.

Steve :thumbs:
Steve,
Alan has quoted the prices, if you are coming, when you turn off the A17 onto the A16 towards Spalding, go straight over the next 2 roundabouts, (disregard the signs for the show), next roundabout turn right, next r/b turn right, its quicker than going the way directed. Also get there early about 08.30-09.00 as it will be chaotic, doors open at 09.30. I will be the idiot with the furry hat on directing traffic for parking.
Alan

Alan

Western Thunderer
Went today an excellent show with such star layouts as Gresley Beat, Stoke Summit, Hassell Harbour Bridge to name but three, but for me the best was Treneglos, which really evoked the North Cornwall line.

Old Buffer

Western Thunderer
Went today an excellent show with such star layouts as Gresley Beat, Stoke Summit, Hassell Harbour Bridge to name but three, but for me the best was Treneglos, which really evoked the North Cornwall line.
Alan,
From all the lads that worked their backsides off to make it a goodun, thanks for the comments.
Alan